2007 vacation Wednesday, July 4, 2007 at 3:03pm
So it’s official! I’m actually going to Europe with my mom and sister. Mom bought the tickets and everything. It’s not just a bunch of hopes, etc. any more. We’ll be gone July 25-Aug 9 just in time for the Less Than Jake/Reel Big Fish concert (which everyone should come to btw)!!!
Here are some more details:
- Arrive in Madrid on July 26 around 7 am
- leave for Montpellier on July 29 and arrive the same day late at night
- Arrive in Paris Aug. 5
- leave for Madrid Aug. 8
- leave from Madrid for the US Aug. 9!
- We’ll be visiting some of mom’s friends in France and Spain
- I’ll be uploading pics throughout the trip if possible
- more to come later….
Vacation hot spots:
1. Madrid: El Escorial (small ancient Spanish town)
2. Montpellier: beach on the Mediterranean Sea
3. Paris: Ile de la Cite (Notre Dame, Ste. Chapelle, park on western tip), La Tour Eiffel, Centre Pompidou, Sacre Coeur, Le Louvre, L’Arc de Triomphe, stroll along La Seine, Le Quartier Latin